Membership fees include an electronic subscription to The Australian Journal of International Affairs as standard, as well as subsidised entry to our monthly meetings where you will learn about the latest developments in international affairs.
The AIIA WA relies on membership contributions and sponsorship of special events to keep our association running: we receive no core funding from government.
|Individual||$90 per annum|
|Individual plus Spouse/ Partner||$120 per annum|
|Full-time Student||$50 per annum|
|Corporate/ Consular/ Academic||$380 per annum|
The AIIA-WA Membership is currently GST free and includes electronic subscription to the Australian Journal of International Affairs as standard (accessible via members only section of the website). Membership is valid for 12 months from date of payment.
For an additional $30 per year, members can upgrade to receive a print subscription of The Australian Journal of International Affairs and have 6 issues per year posted direct to a nominated mailbox (RRP $194.00). This upgrade option is not available to Students as subsidised members.
Sign up as a new member
Joining the AIIA WA is easy! There are multiple ways you can become a member:
1. Sign up & pay online (preferred).
2. Download, complete & return the membership application form in person or by post.
3. For alternative methods of joining, please contact the Membership Director on email@example.com or call (08) 6225 2515.
AIIA WA membership lasts for 12 months from date of payment. Members are sent an annual renewal notice to their registered email address that contains an invoice for payment. For members’ convenience, there are multiple payment methods:
1. Log in & pay online by credit card or Paypal (preferred).
2. Cash or cheque* in person or by post to: AIIA Western Australia Attn: The Treasurer PO Box 1326 South Perth 6951 *Cheques payable to “AIIA Western Australia”. For posted payments, please clearly provide member name/s in full.
3. For alternative methods of paying membership renewal fees, please contact the Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 6225 2515. As a not-for-profit organisation that receives no core funding from Government, the AIIA WA relies on contributions from new and existing members for its operations. Donations are also gratefully received. All donations over $2 are tax deductible and can be made online here. AIIA WA membership is currently GST free.