- Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017Time 12:00 – 14:30Location Monash Business School, Level 7, 271 Collins Street, Melbourne
Speaker: Her Excellency Mrs Menna Rawlings CMG, British High Commissioner to Australia.
On 23 June last year, the British electorate voted to leave the European Union. As a result, the British Government invoked Article 50 of the Treaty of the European Union on 29 March this year, setting a two-year timeframe for the UK to leave the EU by March 2019.More >
- Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017Time 18:00 – 19:30Location Dyason House, 124 Jolimont Rd, East Melbourne
Speaker: Michael Bachelard, Journalist.
A few months ago, journalist Michael Bachelard visited Mosul, Iraq. He was there as the military campaign to retake the city from Islamic State neared its end, and he spoke to many residents fleeing the city looking for safety.
In this conversation, Michael talks to Richard Iron about peoples' stories and how they survived.More >
- Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017Time 18:00 – 20:00Location Dyason House, 124 Jolimont Rd, East Melbourne
YPF Professional Development Series - Internship Info & Networking Evening.
Looking to take that next step towards your career?
Planning for a career in international affairs can be overwhelming. Let us help you start!
- Consular Corps Melbourne
- Hands on Development
- Cambridge Australia Scholarships
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Global Voices
- Endeavour Scholarships
- Humanitarian Advisory Group
- Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017Time 15:30 – 17:00Location Dyason House, 124 Jolimont Rd, East Melbourne
Speaker: HE Mr Ian Biggs, Australian Ambassador to Iran.
Ahead of AIIA Victoria’s second Study Tour to Iran in April 2018, we are delighted to welcome His Excellency Mr Ian Biggs to Dyason House.More >
- Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017Time 18:00 – 19:30Location Dyason House, 124 Jolimont Rd, East Melbourne
Speaker: Professor Baogang He, Deakin University.
China’s 19th Party Congress takes place on 18 October 2017 in Beijing, laying out its leadership and policy agenda for the next five years.
President Xi Jinping is expected to further consolidate his authority as China increases its assertiveness on the world stage.More >