The Australian Institute of International Affairs’ (AIIA’s) National Office is located in Stephen House, 32 Thesiger Court, Deakin ACT 2600. The AIIA National Headquarter was officially opened by The Hon. Bill Hayden M.P. (Minister for Foreign Affairs) on 15 June 1987.
When it comes to finding a venue for a board meeting, conference, training, seminar and/or workshop the International Affairs Conference Centre is the venue that suits your needs and meets your budget.
The International Affairs Conference Centre is a newly refurbished and multifunctional conference centre located conveniently in Deakin. The three rooms make it a very flexible venue that will suit your needs: the board room, the workshop area and the conference room.
- Newly refurbished by designer Ross Henty
- Multiple spaces
- Suitable for 8-80 people
- Conveniently located
- Easy parking
- Laptop and projector available
- Event catering upon request
- Discounts for multiple bookings
For more information contact the AIIA National Office.
If you are interested in booking the board room, workshop area and/or conference room of the International Affairs Conference Centre fill out a booking form:
To complete this form, please choose one of the following options:
- Fill in this form online, save it as a word document in your local directory, and email the completed form to email@example.com .
- Save the form in your local directory, fill it in offline, and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Print the form, fill it out, and fax or post the completed form to: AIIA Conference Centre Stephen House 32 Thesiger Court Deakin ACT 2600 Tel: +61(0)2 6282 2133+61(0)2 6282 2133 Fax: +61(0)2 6265 2334
Please note that the booking is only finalised after you’ve received a confirmation.
Office Space in Stephen House Available for Rent
Ground floor and first floor units are available with recent fit-out and multiple car parking spaces. For more information about the availability, price and size please contact the property manager LJ Hooker or Zoe Ferrari on 0403 839 8220403 839 822.